Snap-On Smile is a non-invasive and removable arch used mainly for cosmetic dental purposes. It is much more affordable, compared to other dental appliances or treatments that aim to improve the smile of the patient.
We at the Napa Valley Dental Group in Napa, CA offer our patients this easy and painless way to correct the look of their smile. Made of a proprietary dental resin that is thin yet durable, Snap-On Smile can be the non-costly alternative solution to a variety of cosmetic dental issues.
These features make the removable dental arch a preferred solution:
- Has the look of natural teeth
- Available for both upper and lower teeth
- Can be used temporarily or permanently (the choice is up to the patient)
- Easy to care for
- Quickly changes the appearance of the mouth by fixing the appearance of teeth that are chipped, crooked, and stained or discolored
- Quickly fills-in gaps between the teeth, and provides replacements for missing teeth
- Dentist made and patented, therefore, has a professional design and reliable quality
- Replaces unwieldy partial dentures with a comfortable alternative
Snap-On Smile is ideal for patients who are not candidates for implants or bridgework. It is comfortable to wear, requiring only two dental visits. The patient will experience no drilling and no shots. It does not involve any changes to the patient’s teeth structure, which means no extraction or teeth filing will be done.
As a corrective dental cosmetic appliance, its installation is all about simplicity and ease for both patient and dentist.
During the dental visit, you, as the patient make the decision about the style and shade of your dental arch. Your dentist can make recommendations, but you will ultimately decide how you want your new smile to look like.
Once you have made your choice, your dentist will make an impression of your teeth. After three weeks, you will come back for your second dental visit for a final fitting. All you need to do is to pop in the arch and snap it into place.
Snap-On Smile can restore complete functionality to defective teeth, especially for purposes of drinking and eating.
Most of all, it can boost your confidence and provide you with an improved quality of life by giving you the most radiant and visually pleasing smile you have ever had.